Spring & Summer 2017 - FULL
2018 details soon
Our Yoga Teacher Training is an in-depth study and transformational journey into the art, science, power and spirit of Yoga. Lts all levels of being. Participants will be taught the fundamentals of Hatha Yoga beyond the comprehensive physical aspects of practice, this intensive is structured to be empowering and life affirming, to help participants take a quantum leap in their Yoga practice and life journey.
This foundational Bikram yoga teacher training is a process of total immersion and transformation. Whether you are preparing for your teaching journey or simply want to take your practice to the next level, expect to dive into the roots of yoga and open your heart to an intensely transformative and rejuvenating journey in Hot Yoga, Ayurveda, mediation, health and healing.
The class size will be limited to ensure plenty individual attention and will include an all-levels mix of students to foster a dynamic environment reflective of that which will be in your future classroom setting. Individuality is nurtured and encouraged, and sensitivity toward your future student's varying levels of yoga ability are cultivated. Asana, meditation, and pranyama are practiced to your unique proficiency (and beyond). Deepen your knowledge of Yoga theory to the point that it becomes the fabric of your life. Learn to take and teach classes that hold a consistent vision, and gain a thorough understanding of the applied principals that create a solid class for all ages and body types.
Time on the Mat and the Cushion
One of the joys of being a teacher is that your Yoga practice becomes part of your job description. During this training, each day includes asana, meditation, and pranyama instruction and practice. Gain an understanding of therapeutic principles that allow you to practice safely with intensity. Learn to sit comfortably for a 45 minute meditation session and experience what it means to rest in stillness. Become proficient in breathing techniques that awaken and build heat to prepare for asana and that are cooling and soothing to prepare for meditation. Experience a vibrant aliveness from which there is no going back.
What is Ayurveda and why have we included it?
Ayurveda literally means the Science of Life (Ayur=Science, Veda=Life). It is a 5,000 year old system of natural healing with its roots in the Vedic culture of India. Ayurveda is the sister science to Yoga, its focus is on cultivating real health through daily and seasonal routines, personalized diet and cleansing practices, which naturally result in heightened states of spirituality. During this retreat we will learn how to apply its principles to our personal practice and daily life, guided by expert in detoxification and purification, Leonardo Cordero, author of Aging Gracefully, a Yogic and Ayurvedic Guide to Cleanse and Purify Your Body and Mind.
Combining the two results in a highly integrative, powerfully transformational healing journey. This is an extremely rare opportunity that will connect you more deeply to your true self as well as provide you with a unique experience and perspective as you embark on your path as a Yoga Teacher.
You will enjoy:
- A rich and full curriculum for Yoga Alliance International 200-hour certification
- Learning a balanced, inclusive and open minded approach to teaching the Primary Series (Hot 26+2)
- Learning about the business of Yoga and retreats so that you can launch your Yoga career with confidence
- Regular daily Hot yoga practice in a magical sanctuary setting
- LIFETIME of Unlimited Yoga practice at Hot Yoga Jupiter commencing the day you register!!!
- 20% off ALL retail and private lessons from registration to graduation. (We're offering this as we have found many students seek private lessons to tweak their practice before training begins.)
- Sunrise and sunset meditation on the beach
- A 7-day Ayurvedic cleanse, including all food, guidance and preparation
- An experiential understanding of Ayurveda and its practical application, both personally and as a teacher
- Healing physical and subtle body energies through the practice of these ancient wisdoms
- A small group with plenty of individualized attention
- Special new friendships that will nourish you for a lifetime
- The opportunity to teach real classes to real students which will give you the edge and the confidence to start teaching right away
- Seva (selfless service) - creating a unique group effort in service of the local community.
- The beauty of nature in a gorgeous coastal setting
- Passion for Yoga, Passion for Ayurveda, Passion for Nature & Passion for Life!
This will be one of, if not THE BEST WEEKS of your life! You will leave the training feeling happier, healthier and full with life! You will gain unique skills and experiences that will forever inform your personal practice and your path as a yoga teacher.
Teaching yoga is truly a service to humanity and the opportunity to do so is a blessing -- teaching yoga is the best job on the planet!
We can heal the planet. It starts with you. It starts with us!